Sedikit berucap

Apa yang kita lakukan bila urutan kematian alamiah menempatkan kita di antrean berikutnya, ketika kita tak lagi bisa bersembunyi dibalik pikiran " Ini bukan giliranku"?

- Mitch Albom

Monday, August 27, 2012

Yess I bet we’re running out of gas
Cause everyone fall for their first crash
Still hope this mountain build for last

But someone out there says it’s a no!

Heaven hell says it is a no!
Cause everyone don’t want to be grow old
They like grow up slowly as possible

And all you have to do just climb….

Over my mountain and close your eyes
And I’ll be there
No matter there is a yess or no

Cause I hope you’ll be the brightest one
Cause I hope you’ll be the greatest one

Ooh what it’s all about?
And I don’t care about

But I hope that  you’ll still be mine  !



-#YESS - Polyester Embassy


0 komentar: